Sunday, March 6, 2022

A World Without Music

     Using licensed music is a true desire of mine for this project, for I feel that certain songs could fit the tone of this project without using actual scores from other films. I have Contacted two bands: the Australian Extreme Metal band Make Them Suffer and Finnish Metacore band Atlas. Both bands feature songs that don't use metal instruments, in lieu of intermissions of gentle yet epic-like scores. 

    However, these are busy people and a reply is very uncertain. being on a time crunch, I must be prepared for a lack of response and rely on the materials. I am currently working on a plan for foley and sound mixing to fill in the lac of music for natural ambiance. More on the plan soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defiled Nations Fall and The Lone Witness | Conclude and CCR

  Working on this project has helped and changed me in a lot of different ways. Whether it is my confidence to network or my technical skill...