Friday, March 11, 2022

Defiled Nations: Title and Font

I here, present the offical title and font for the upcoming film opening: Defiled Nations Fall: And The Lone Witness. I was recently inspired by the title and font of Steven Spielberg's Empire of The Sun, mainly for its block like struccutle with the title rather than a singular line. The title leagth is actually a deviation from most war films. From research, war films typically have short titles that put focus either on the film's characters or the setting, indicating what war is being presented. This includes films such as 1917, Hacksaw Ridge, Dunkirk, Brothers, platoon, and many more. There are only a few films that bring about a more symbolic name for the film. This can be represented of many things whether its the war itself or the characters. Films such as Full Metal Jacket and the aforementioned Spielberg film do just that; inspiring me to have a more symbolic title. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Defiled Nations Fall and The Lone Witness | Conclude and CCR

  Working on this project has helped and changed me in a lot of different ways. Whether it is my confidence to network or my technical skill...