Saturday, April 2, 2022

Sound Of War Part Two: Also Foley

     Do you recall in my last post where the luck I would receive from the audio gods made me feel more powerful than before? Well, it was extremely short-lived. The very moment I confirmed that the distant explosion was ready to go, The realization of having to now create a close-range explosion had hit me like a bomb (get it?). Essentially I had to learn about how to create a real explsosion using Foley. there I found out That explosions are created with three distinct noises: The Impact, The receeding, and The Settling. in my project I was Able to achive this somewhat using a weight and the gravel that was used for the explsoion. the weight would act at the impact while theothers were the lasting noises of an explosion. it was definitely one of the most unique things I had to learn and hope to practice more in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defiled Nations Fall and The Lone Witness | Conclude and CCR

  Working on this project has helped and changed me in a lot of different ways. Whether it is my confidence to network or my technical skill...