Sunday, February 27, 2022

The Possibility of Licensed Music

 Oceans of Emptiness

    At this point, it's no secret that metal, especially Deathcore, is one of my favorite genres of music. So it should come as no surprise that I can think of a multitude of songs that could fit the overall style of my project. Now, no, The opening will not be plagued by a plethora of destructive vocals and distorted riffs. A popular style of metal is when bands bring a symphonic element as songs combine the aforementioned ingredients with the elegant beauty of symphonies ranging from just a simple piano to an entire orchestra.
    Since the beginning of the projects, just one song has been able to captivate me to its role in my own work. One that keeps a constant pace compared to other songs that build up the vocals. I hereby Introduce "Oceans of Emptiness" by Make Them Suffer. Make Them Suffer is an Australian Metal band whose early work consisted of Deathcore material. In fact, this song comes from the band's first record Neverblooom. The song is one of two songs that are not only instrumental but are also entirely symphonic. You can listen to the song below

Oceans of Emptiness By Make Them Suffer

    Despite its length, I don't plan to use the whole song for the opening, to give way for the rest of the film's exposition as a war film. The song is meant to allude to the film's dreary yet mysterious conflict regarding invasion and isolation. However, first, must come official permission from the band as I contact the band's email or individual band members. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defiled Nations Fall and The Lone Witness | Conclude and CCR

  Working on this project has helped and changed me in a lot of different ways. Whether it is my confidence to network or my technical skill...